Latest News from EVCC

19 May 2017

I’m Going to Tennessee for Level II Field Work!

/
Posted By
/
Comments1

Hi! My name is Nichole and I am a student in the Occupational Therapy Assistant program here at EVCC. I am a part of the 3rd cohort for the program, and I am growing very excited about my upcoming graduation in September 2017! This program has been so rewarding for me in my dream of being in the Occupational Therapy field, and it has helped me realize personal goals that I never could have imagined being able to do in such a short amount of time. Anyone close to me knows that I have a personal dream of moving to Tensmalltennnessee, as this is a place that is near to my heart. I have vacationed in Tennessee since childhood, and I fell in love with the beauty and charm of the area. With the help of EVCC and my wonderful professors/fieldwork coordinator, I will actually be fulfilling my Level II Fieldwork this July and August in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee! If I had been told a year ago that I would actually be able to live in the area of my choice while completing school requirements, I would not have believed it. I am beyond excited to be doing Occupational Therapy in a place that has so much meaning for me, and I am so happy that I chose to attend EVCC to get my OTA degree!

1 Response